Get a refund on general ticket

Missed your train and already bought a general coach ticket? Or may be you have changed your travel plan and do not want to travel in general compartment.

Do you know you can get a refund on general ticket within 3 hours of departure of the train. Only a clerk fee of Rs 10 will be deducted and you will get a full refund.

Rules:
  • The ticket must be unused.
  • The refund would be allowed on the same station where it was bought.
Next Post »

7 comments

Write comments
July 3, 2013 at 4:03 AM delete

Hi,
This page is opened from the link "50% Discounts on return/circular journey".

I think it is wrong linking. I want know about the return journey benefits if any.

Thank
Vikas Kumar

P P
AUTHOR
September 10, 2013 at 12:17 AM delete

hi Vikas,

here is the link:

December 23, 2013 at 5:45 AM delete

HI SIR,

If i wish to start CHENNAI-MYSORE(1DAY)-AJMEER(1DAY)-JAIPUR(1DAY)-AGRA(1DAY)-SIMLA(4DAYS i have plan to go kullu&manali 1day each))-CHENNAI is it possible to get at my last destination as 4days to sight seeing the himalayas? because i have toomuch doubt there is validity is morethan 20days for covering 7000 kms but how can utilise it please give the detail if you can please send me the mail at yusufudeen@gmail.com

November 10, 2016 at 1:45 AM delete

Hiiii...
Sir I bought 3 tickets from ticke Window and I missed my train after I go to ticket window after 5 min. Only to return my ticket.The ticket collecter cutt my above 66% of the ticket.please tell me about refundable process of a general ticket.

June 24, 2017 at 5:55 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
June 24, 2017 at 6:31 AM delete

I had purchased genral ticket palwal to agra intercity express. When I refund the ticket then he had told me that only 50 % amount will be refund.i think it was inleagal. Sb chor h saale.

radhe shyam
AUTHOR
July 25, 2017 at 2:36 AM delete

My wife takes two tickets from lucknow to varanasi as rs 240 when she retuning tickets after 1hour clk give only 180.this wrong I wanted what is Wright?